Sponsored by:

Mods

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2006, 06:34 PM
ohsixx
Burning Brakes

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Mods

At this time, I have decided against the short shifter primarily because the stock one is so good. I only plan to drive it on the street.

I have also decided against the PSE or another aftermarket exhaust. On the other hand, Tubi sounds like a really good system, so my exhaust decision may change with time. Further, I do not want to add a cold air intake and think a computer flash would put my warranty in jeopardy.

See my mods below. So, what else is there?

I would especially be interested in anything unusual you may have done to your car.
Old 06-11-2006, 07:09 PM
MMD
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Stainless sill guards are nice. Those illuminated ones look interesting... .
Old 06-11-2006, 07:17 PM
jhbrennan
Rennlist Member

Received 81 Likes on 73 Posts

Originally Posted by ohsixx
At this time, I have decided against the short shifter primarily because the stock one is so good. I only plan to drive it on the street.

I have also decided against the PSE or another aftermarket exhaust. On the other hand, Tubi sounds like a really good system, so my exhaust decision may change with time. Further, I do not want to add a cold air intake and think a computer flash would put my warranty in jeopardy.

See my mods below. So, what else is there?

I would especially be interested in anything unusual you may have done to your car.
Just remove the visor decals - don't cover them up. Very good, detailed instructions somewhere in the forum. I removed mine (front and back) on sand biege vinyl and they look great.

Quick Reply: Mods