Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

PSE VS Tubi Exhaust

Search this Thread

Old 06-15-2006, 11:40 PM
rmira
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It cost $3300.00, worth every penny. The sound is awesome, and the switch is bonus, it quiets the exhaust and my wife...she doesn't like loud exhaust sounds .
Old 06-16-2006, 11:39 AM
NOBLEGT3
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by drbf
Love the PSE sound. Has anyone posted dyno results of before and after PSE.
ZERO POWER AND HEAVIER. IT IS THE ULTIMATE POSER MOD..DONT DO IT
Old 06-16-2006, 12:34 PM
rmira
Instructor

In response to NOBLEGT3 comments. I like the sound, and I like the switch. I did not expect nor do I think it is giving me more power. Yes, the PSE is probably heavier than a FABSPEED or TUBI, but they don't come with a switch.
Old 06-16-2006, 01:39 PM
gpjli2
Three Wheelin'

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by NOBLEGT3
ZERO POWER AND HEAVIER. IT IS THE ULTIMATE POSER MOD..DONT DO IT
There is a body of Porschephiles who prefer to keep their car OEM. Why this is a problem for you I don't understand. No one should expect hp from any exhaust swap. This has been beaten to death on this site. And please stop yelling, I just had root canal
Old 06-16-2006, 01:47 PM
gpjli2
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by gpjli2
There is a body of Porschephiles who prefer to keep their car OEM. Why this is a problem for you I don't understand. No one should expect hp from any exhaust swap. This has been beaten to death on this site. And please stop yelling, I just had root canal
Meant "muffler swap' Sorry
Old 06-16-2006, 06:53 PM
Queram
Instructor

[QUOTE=gpjli2]There is a body of Porschephiles who prefer to keep their car OEM. Why this is a problem for you I don't understand.,QUOTE]

Actually most of the time it is those Porschephiles that object to anything we do to these cars. Am I not a Porschephile because I feel that some things can be personalized or can be improved?
Old 06-16-2006, 07:43 PM
larrytrk
Rennlist Member

Received 74 Likes on 49 Posts

I take it that you are a Porschephobe then!!
Old 06-16-2006, 08:45 PM
ohsixx
Burning Brakes

I tried to find a way to like the Tubi and AWE. Going with the PSE soon.
Old 06-16-2006, 10:52 PM
gpjli2
Three Wheelin'

[QUOTE=Queram]
There is a body of Porschephiles who prefer to keep their car OEM. Why this is a problem for you I don't understand.,QUOTE]

Actually most of the time it is those Porschephiles that object to anything we do to these cars. Am I not a Porschephile because I feel that some things can be personalized or can be improved?
No, you belong to the body of porschephiles who does not mind using aftermarket parts. Some do, some don't. My point was........Do you not really understand what my point was?
Old 06-17-2006, 04:39 AM
Queram
Instructor

[QUOTE=gpjli2]
Originally Posted by Queram
No, you belong to the body of porschephiles who does not mind using aftermarket parts. Some do, some don't. My point was........Do you not really understand what my point was?
What I was saying was general. What I wrote was to refer to those OEM Porschephiles who bash when others mod their cars or when they are not satisfied with what Porsche offered. Anyways I was just trying to say there are 2 sides to this but I guess you were the wrong person to reply to I respect their opnion until they drop into threads objecting to everything you say.

sorry if this did not make sense I am too sleepy and will hit the sack.
Old 06-17-2006, 07:14 PM
devon7
Advanced

I like the idea of the switch on/off function with the PSE system. I've had various bikes with aftermarket race cans - I know however much I love the sound, at some point in a ride i just want to turn it off and go home nice and quiet.

While everyone loves extra HP I'm not sure that it's the deciding factor in this case. If Tubi or Fabspeed made a system that gave you a small gain in power but sounded really dull and lackluster I wouldn't be interested. So the sound to me is more important.

As for 'posing' - well if you worried about what people thought, you'd never buy the car in the first place. A great sounding exhaust system (outside of racing) is surely something to make the driver smile every time he starts it up. It's not more complicated than that is it?
Old 06-17-2006, 07:18 PM
robbonds
Three Wheelin'

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

exactly- its not like anyone can notice a 5 hp gain anyway - but the one that looks and sounds the best

love my pse - on all the time via black and white valve
Old 06-17-2006, 09:00 PM
NOBLEGT3
Banned

i was responding to a question asked about dynoing before and after PSE ya idjit
Old 06-17-2006, 09:42 PM
gpjli2
Three Wheelin'

Go back and reread your posts. One of us is off our meds. Them peeps that want PSE will get PSE. Btw, I'm beginning to think dentist did wrong tooth.@#$%#&^%*!
Old 06-18-2006, 04:08 AM
dnp_now
Instructor

Originally Posted by NOBLEGT3
could you edit this comment to sound any gayer?
Now that's funny!

Me laughing, no hp gain, but still makes me feel good = similiar experience to pse?

Quick Reply: PSE VS Tubi Exhaust