Sponsored by:

wahts the best value in car covers

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-2006, 08:21 PM
Vancouver83LTD
Nordschleife Master

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Edgy01
No Brett,--I don't think the folks here after blowing $100k on a car will settle for an old KKK discard.

dan
heheheh

I dunno, just seems like there's no point in spending money on something that just needs to absorb sap and then get chucked out...
again, if the old bedsheet isn't what you want, then just go for a tarp - $30, will cover the entire car - then attack it with some bags with rocks in them on all four corners.
Old 05-26-2006, 11:38 AM
lawjdc
Three Wheelin'

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by planotax
lawjdc --

wet woodies on Wednesdays !! Tried to win the trip to hawaii year before last -- no go, but the effort was fun. grew up water skiing every summer on that part of the Lake. What do you think -- an early weekday morning for a low traffic P-car fun drive around the Lake?
I did an early summer morning run around Tahoe a few years ago with my '84 Targa. Took the top off - it was cool and I wore a fleece shell. It was so exhilarating, the cool forest areas and then the twisties around Emerald Bay. Very, very difficult to keep the speed down when there is no traffic.

If you do it, you will just have to have good karma and hope the guys with badges are still having their coffee! In fact, you may want to stop in at the Firesign Cafe in Sunnyside and have a great breakfast yourself.

Go for it!
Old 05-26-2006, 02:00 PM
THPorsche
Rennlist Member

Received 35 Likes on 24 Posts

Vancouver83LTD, who is the new GUY in your avatar?

Quick Reply: wahts the best value in car covers