Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

BABY PICS

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-2006, 10:22 AM
gravedgr
Rennlist Member

Received 436 Likes on 219 Posts

I hear the first set of tires is free. Could be wrong.
Old 05-22-2006, 10:40 AM
OCBen
Banned

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by black/terra
I know most won't agree....
You're right about that. I think those chrome wheels make the car look cheap. And putting in those non-Porsche red seats will serve to further cheapen the car. But hey, to each his own. If that's what you like, I hope you keep the car a long time 'cuz come resale, you'll definitely take a big hit.
Kudos for doing what you want.
Old 05-22-2006, 12:14 PM
black/terra
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default You would say something as dumb as this

Originally Posted by OCBen
You're right about that. I think those chrome wheels make the car look cheap. And putting in those non-Porsche red seats will serve to further cheapen the car. But hey, to each his own. If that's what you like, I hope you keep the car a long time 'cuz come resale, you'll definitely take a big hit.
Kudos for doing what you want.
My black seats will be in the garage should I decide to sell me car.

I can sell my Recaros at any time.

You tell me any car ever in the history of auto sales that could not sell becasue the customer didnt like the shine on the wheels.

I dont think theres a color better for resale for Porsche than triple black.

But the real bottem line is this car is for me, not you...can you get that through your head Mr. Miller?

How soon can and will you come to the conclusion that i didnt make this purchase to please a cookie cutter forum...as you can see from this thread itself, many like it, a few, including you, don't....so what?

Are you actually so shallow that youre now going to sabotage each and every one of my postings, even non related ones with your seething cynicism becasue you happen not to like the finish on my wheels?
If only you could get the mob to follow your lead and turn against my car as you have, it would make your day, wouldnt it?

Why dont you stop the postings at 3030, let your keyboard cool down, take a deep breath and say to yourself...."I dont like his rims, but truthfully, it doesnt matter becasue i dont have to ever even see his car...."

And furthermore, anyone with the imagination to go out and buy a gray/gray car i dont think I would be getting styling cues from anyways.

If I put the non chrome ones back on for you, would it ease your tension? Could you cut down on the Zoloft? Tell you what....Heres what I'll do for you...heres a pic of my car now...I took your advice and put the non-chrome back of just for you...we friends now?
Attached Images  
Old 05-22-2006, 02:06 PM
GR997S
Rennlist Member

Received 20 Likes on 13 Posts

Put the chromes back on . Its your car. Nice touch................
Old 05-22-2006, 02:08 PM
black/terra
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default notice the tan interior?

cmon now...
Old 05-22-2006, 02:58 PM
GR997S
Rennlist Member

Received 20 Likes on 13 Posts

It was a statement of support of your choice rather than the fact that was your car....
Old 05-22-2006, 03:49 PM
DrDrilZ
Racer

Received 12 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by black/terra
My black seats will be in the garage should I decide to sell me car.

I can sell my Recaros at any time.

You tell me any car ever in the history of auto sales that could not sell becasue the customer didnt like the shine on the wheels.

I dont think theres a color better for resale for Porsche than triple black.

But the real bottem line is this car is for me, not you...can you get that through your head Mr. Miller?

How soon can and will you come to the conclusion that i didnt make this purchase to please a cookie cutter forum...as you can see from this thread itself, many like it, a few, including you, don't....so what?

Are you actually so shallow that youre now going to sabotage each and every one of my postings, even non related ones with your seething cynicism becasue you happen not to like the finish on my wheels?
If only you could get the mob to follow your lead and turn against my car as you have, it would make your day, wouldnt it?

Why dont you stop the postings at 3030, let your keyboard cool down, take a deep breath and say to yourself...."I dont like his rims, but truthfully, it doesnt matter becasue i dont have to ever even see his car...."

And furthermore, anyone with the imagination to go out and buy a gray/gray car i dont think I would be getting styling cues from anyways.

If I put the non chrome ones back on for you, would it ease your tension? Could you cut down on the Zoloft? Tell you what....Heres what I'll do for you...heres a pic of my car now...I took your advice and put the non-chrome back of just for you...we friends now?
much better

edit: where did the pic go?

Quick Reply: BABY PICS