Sponsored by:

Clear Bra in Chicago

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2006, 10:16 PM
allegretto
Nordschleife Master

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Clear Bra in Chicago

On Thursday Rick of www.body-skins.com put on my clear bra.

Came to my house and put it on in my garage. I got the headlight and wheel well skirt as well.

On Arctic Silver it is near invisible unless the light hits it right.

Nice job, seems like a good guy.
Old 04-02-2006, 11:25 AM
ame546
Racer

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

Allegretto,
Did you get the hood kit as well? Or just the bumper? I spoke with Rick for awhile and he definitely is a friendly/knowledgable guy. Reasonably priced as well. He used regular 3M film right? From what I understood, he was really anti 3M aerospace for some reason. He felt like what was made for a plane should stay on a plane.
Either way, if you're ever able to take any pics and post them, I'd love to see closeups of his work.
Old 04-02-2006, 04:00 PM
allegretto
Nordschleife Master

Originally Posted by ame546
Allegretto,
Did you get the hood kit as well? Or just the bumper? I spoke with Rick for awhile and he definitely is a friendly/knowledgable guy. Reasonably priced as well. He used regular 3M film right? From what I understood, he was really anti 3M aerospace for some reason. He felt like what was made for a plane should stay on a plane.
Either way, if you're ever able to take any pics and post them, I'd love to see closeups of his work.
Got hood kit (non-bikini), Front bumper, wheel wells, headlights. Yes, 3M. He did a gvery pretty job.

I'll have to clean it up, but anyway you can barely see it unless the lught is right. As you well know, it's raining in Our Town today.
Old 04-02-2006, 04:08 PM
ohsixx
Burning Brakes

I have not been able to find anyone around here to do it. Any ideas on how to locate a clear bra guy?

Quick Reply: Clear Bra in Chicago