Notices
997 Forum 2005-2012
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

is it possible to get something usefull from sportchrono in pcm?

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2006 | 07:02 PM
911csbcn
8th Gear

Default is it possible to get something usefull from sportchrono in pcm?

i find using sport chrono too dificult. i thought from the time you define a reference lap, witch has the lengh it would automaticly take times each time it covers that same distance. because if you have to hit the buttom its really hard even if your in the straight line cause maybe your trying to pass someone else. i couldn't introduce a preset lap and compare the first one to it cause for it the first one is always the reference. i asked the dealer and after telling me it was easy i told him to show it to me in the car, and after several tries recogniced he didn't know how to do it. to make it worse the instructions in the manual are absolutly confusing to the point i think they are an awfull translation from german to spanish made by someone that has never used the system.
i would apreciate any help from you all if you've been able to make some good use of the system.
thanks
Old 01-31-2006 | 04:50 PM
FlyingLow
Racer

I'm sure OCBen will having something to say about this. Ben, I'm looking at houses in Laguna Niguel on realtor.com. I've had all of your crap I can take.
Old 01-31-2006 | 05:15 PM
OCBen
Banned

I don't know anything about lap counting or whatever it is you do with that ugly wart.

Your friendly Anti-Wart Activist.

Low Flyer: I'll trade you my house in Irvine for yours in Dallas! If that's the one in your avatar's background!

Quick Reply: is it possible to get something usefull from sportchrono in pcm?