Sponsored by:

To OCBEN

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2006, 05:55 PM
woodranch
Pro

Received 36 Likes on 18 Posts
Default To OCBEN

Ben thanks for your advice this morning.I am going to the detailer on Thursday to remove all those micro scratches(never,ever wash your car in the wind....boy did I srew up)Anyway I just want to be sure that as soon as its done I should put Klasee Sealant Glaze on it for protection.Thanks!
Old 01-24-2006, 06:02 PM
OCBen
Banned

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

Ahhh, we DO have a feature here called Private Messages (PMs). Have you not used one before? (Scratch that, guess you have. My bad.)

But you're welcome just the same. Hope I was able to be of help.
Old 01-24-2006, 08:47 PM
gota911
Newbies Hospitality Director
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 33 Likes on 33 Posts

Originally Posted by woodranch
Ben thanks for your advice this morning.I am going to the detailer on Thursday to remove all those micro scratches(never,ever wash your car in the wind....boy did I srew up)Anyway I just want to be sure that as soon as its done I should put Klasee Sealant Glaze on it for protection.Thanks!
Originally Posted by OC Ben
Ahhh, we DO have a feature here called Private Messages (PMs). Have you not used one before? (Scratch that, guess you have. My bad.)

But you're welcome just the same. Hope I was able to be of help.
Hey guys, did you see that??? Ben is giving private lessons now! Hey Ben, me next, ME NEXT!

Seriously Ben, you are very knowledgable and very helpful to all of us here. As they say back east, I just had to "bust your *****" a little.
Old 01-24-2006, 08:59 PM
OCBen
Banned

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

Well Tim, thank you for saying so. ... I'm only trying to pass along what I've learned from others and what I've learned from experience. And do it in a Pay-it-Forward manner. I know I really appreciated those times others have gone out of their way to teach me a few things. It's the least I can do to show my appreciation.

Oh, and I really don't mind your playfulness in trying to bust my *****. Some of my best friends are from back east and I know how they are.

Quick Reply: To OCBEN