Sponsored by:

My Trip to Oz,...the Auto Show

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2005 | 12:02 PM
Coochas
Rennlist Member

Default My Trip to Oz,...the Auto Show

Hey All...
Heading back East after an awesome long-awaited multi-week vacay to Australia - I can't begin to tell you how awesome the trip was and to you citizens of the land of Oz: you have an incredible country and the friendliest folks of perhaps anywhere I have ever travelled.
So,...car highlights of the trip...
on arrival to Sydney we blidnly strolled around and found that the Motor Show was going on which we took as a good omen for the trip,...it was.. So off to the Auto Show with a Starbucks in hand (see pic with me, latte and Lambo). Ferrari was showing the F430 as well as the Spyder (check out the engine compartment!!!). The Pagani Zonda was also very cool.
Believe it or not there were no p-cars at the show!!!! While diving I met a couple (he works for Morgan, she works for BMW - I mean wow!) who told me that many manufacturers are not showing at the Oz shows because there are so many in the country and the cost is prohibitive,...anyhow, I was sad to see no Porsches.
See Ya!
Attached Images      
Old 11-07-2005 | 08:42 PM
Porky
Instructor

G'day! Thanks for the post! I used to live in Sydney! Awesome city! Shame there were no Porsches at the motor show.....I actually decided to buy my first 996 after I went to the Sydney Motor show!

Quick Reply: My Trip to Oz,...the Auto Show