Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

OT-Petit LeMans-Anyone Going?

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2005 | 10:21 AM
dmac
Rennlist Member

Default OT-Petit LeMans-Anyone Going?

This will be my first race and I'm really looking forward to it. I'll be there Fri/Sat and I purchased a ticket for the Porsche Car Corral and will hopefully get to be in the parade and take a lap around Road Atlanta. It looks like the weather should be PERFECT.

My wife and I got the Grandparents to watch our daughter for the weekend so we are staying at the Chateau Elan for the weekend (already have spa appts. booked the morning before the race). Can you tell that I really need a getaway.

I hope to meet some fellow Rennlisters there.
Old 09-26-2005 | 10:59 AM
ultimate
Advanced

I going and leaving from Asheville Friday morning -we need to find out how to meet
Old 09-26-2005 | 11:27 AM
CButler
Instructor

I'm going...it's my 5th time! I don't have a Porsche, yet. If you don't mind too much, though; I would like to join up with you. In light of football season, family events, and some logistical troubles...I may have to go by myself this time.
Old 09-26-2005 | 11:54 AM
ldrake
7th Gear

I have been invited to go but my host is not a porsche driver. How do you purchase a pass to park in the Porsche Corral?
Old 09-26-2005 | 08:42 PM
dmac
Rennlist Member

I'm not sure how much I will be at the track on Friday (maybe just for autographs and the parade) , but I plan to be there for the entire race on Saturday. Just e-mail or PM me if anyone wants to get together!

There are a limited number of infield parking passes, but the only way to park in the Porsche or Corvetter Car Corral is to make the necessary reservations and also have a Porsche or Corvette.

Hope to see some of you there and I'll post pics on Monday!

Quick Reply: OT-Petit LeMans-Anyone Going?