Pics - My New Midnight Blue C2

Search this Thread

Old 07-07-2005 | 08:03 PM
galigaga
3rd Gear

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by mal28
beautiful. would also look great wih tan interior
I always thought the tan interior was the best color option for the midnight blue exterior, but after seeing this, my firm opinion has been changed drastically. Consider that the tan is so much lighter, and is a major contrast to the navy. The sea blue is a much more RICH and SHARP looking combo...wouldn't you say? Also, no need to worry about constant marking and/or stains. This sea blue interior screams class. Am now considering the Cayenne S with Palm interior and exterior with burr wood, retracting roof, 20" wheels. Any thoughts?
Old 07-07-2005 | 08:06 PM
galigaga
3rd Gear

Originally Posted by npp
Doug -- nice color combo -- beautiful selection --- needs clear side markers though .... cheap over the internet and easy to install.
Jay (DJ23) -- you are the only one I've seen with atlas grey metallic ---- how do you like it?
I'm in AZ and would like to avoid black, and I really like the atlas --- are you satisfied with it or would you change it if you could? And I'm partial to stone grey interior currently, but wouldn't rule out charcoal ....
NPP
So, everyone seems to think the clear side markers are a must? I agree they look nice, but not necessarily "nicer"... am I missing something? Also, no question if the car were red, those orange markers would HAVE to go, but with Midnight Blue? Why fix what's not broken is what I say, but any insight as to why they would look better with clears, would love to hear it....

Thanks!
Old 07-07-2005 | 09:04 PM
gota911
Newbies Hospitality Director
Lifetime Rennlist

Originally Posted by galigaga
So, everyone seems to think the clear side markers are a must? I agree they look nice, but not necessarily "nicer"... am I missing something? Also, no question if the car were red, those orange markers would HAVE to go, but with Midnight Blue? Why fix what's not broken is what I say, but any insight as to why they would look better with clears, would love to hear it....

Thanks!
galigaga - Check out these pics... first one is one of Doug's from above and... second one is another Midnight blue (but with tan interior) Straight up comparison of clear versus orange side markers. You be the judge!

BTW, if you make the "wrong choice" (i.e. orange), we'll hunt you down and do a night time "stealth" mod and put green bulbs in your orange markers!
Attached Images   
Old 07-08-2005 | 12:04 PM
DougNY
Intermediate

Originally Posted by galigaga
I always thought the tan interior was the best color option for the midnight blue exterior, but after seeing this, my firm opinion has been changed drastically. Consider that the tan is so much lighter, and is a major contrast to the navy. The sea blue is a much more RICH and SHARP looking combo...wouldn't you say? Also, no need to worry about constant marking and/or stains. This sea blue interior screams class. Am now considering the Cayenne S with Palm interior and exterior with burr wood, retracting roof, 20" wheels. Any thoughts?
Thanks for the thoughts on the Blue/Blue; you really seem to like it too!

On the Cayenne, is the Palm an exterior color? I don't see it on the configurator, only as a leather option.
Old 07-09-2005 | 01:37 AM
Michael1
Advanced

Doug,

Congratulations on the new car. It's gorgeous! I like the color combination.

Michael

Quick Reply: Pics - My New Midnight Blue C2