Sponsored by:

Does anyone have pics of a white 997 with black interior

Search this Thread

Old 07-03-2005, 01:08 AM
Sunshine
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Does anyone have pics of a white 997 with black interior

I was considering white with terracotta interior but now I think I may choose a black interior instead. Maybe a white 997S with black full leather and sport seats, red guages, red seat belts and small aluminum look accents. May I have opinions please. Pics would be great. Thanks
Old 07-03-2005, 11:19 AM
996toomey
Three Wheelin'

Received 46 Likes on 21 Posts

One was posted here about a week ago. The car was on Ebay Motors if you can't find it here.
Old 07-03-2005, 06:30 PM
Carcam
Rennlist Member

Received 257 Likes on 102 Posts

I have a black/black 997S car that I got because it was a "launch car"-happened to be available. I traded in a 996 C4S cab that was white with black interior. I loved that color combo- clean, simple, understated yet I got tons of compliments on it all the time. And easy to keep up, especially compared to the black. I'm thinking of ordering the 997S cab and if I did, it would be the white/black. I haven't seen one yet but I'm sure it will look incredible. The terracotta is an unusual interior color that looks good with certain exterior colors, like seal grey, but I'm not sure with white without seeing it first. Good luck.
Old 07-03-2005, 10:44 PM
MSWNCity
Rennlist Member

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

I have a white 997 with a black interior. I can't post again until Tuesday. If no one has posted by then I'll give it a shot.

I bought the car because my first car was a white 67 912 so I have a soft spot for the car and the color. It is a beautifull and understated color/car that is easy to care for. It is also not as common as some of the other colors. When I added the clear side markers the overall effect was a little monochromatic . While the painted center caps are way overpriced they added just a touch of color and to my eyes the car looks just right now.

Regards,

Mark Williams
Old 07-04-2005, 02:06 AM
Sunshine
Burning Brakes

What are your opinions on the red gauges and red seat belts with the black interior on a white 997s? I think it may give it a little flare but I haven't actually seen the red gauges in person yet.
Old 07-04-2005, 04:37 PM
PDQ PDK CAYMAN S
Racer

I have a white car with a black non leather interior and it looks great! Very rich. I will take a picture and email it to you if you wish. If had thought of it at the time I would have ordered the black gauges because in my opinion less is best especially in colors.

Quick Reply: Does anyone have pics of a white 997 with black interior