Sponsored by:

JIC Coilovers for 997 and 997S Released

Search this Thread

Old 06-21-2005, 11:49 PM
evolvedaz
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default JIC Coilovers for 997 and 997S Released

Hey guys... We had some good success with the H&R springs on here and now one of our top manufacturers JIC has released a set of coilovers for the 997. As you might have saw in Modified L&E magazine we did a full write up on these coilovers a couple issues back. I run these on my 996 and they are by far the best coilover available for track and definitely daily driving. They blow away the Bilstein PSS9 with features and the H&R totally. Here is the spiel from JIC/Vivid Racing -

"JIC Cross coilovers are now available for your Porsche 997 Carrera or Carrera S model. These coilovers are designed for the die hard enthusiast who wants complete adjustability with the utmost in handling performance. JIC includes front adjustable camber plates, rear pillow ball mounts, and a monotube shock design. These coilovers offer 16 way adjustable dampening as well as adjustable ride height. The coilovers include helper springs for a perfect ride off or on the track.

The coilovers are available in 3 different spring rates for your driving needs. Soft, medium, and hard can be chosen from the list below.

This coilover kit can be used on the Carrera and Carrera S. If you have the factory PASM you can disable it and have the Porsche dealer turn off the warning light.

The coilovers are sold in sets of 4 as pictured. Vivid Racing is an authorized distributor of JIC and uses this product on their own vehicles. We can offer technical support, suspension setups, and much more then the competition."

I am doing a GROUP BUY on the JIC CROSS for the 997 at $2695 SHIPPED per set. No minimum of people just call. Here are the pics from the installation at JIC.
http://www.vividracing.com/catalog/p...oducts_id=9207
Questions or thoughts post here or contact me.

Dan
dan@vividracing.com
1-866-44-VIVID x222

Quick Reply: JIC Coilovers for 997 and 997S Released