Sponsored by:

Rejex/Wax On the Clear Side Guards

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2005, 01:01 PM
Billy Bob Dibble
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Rejex/Wax On the Clear Side Guards

I am thinking about rejexing my new 997. Do you just wipe the stuf over the plastic clear side protectors (probably a better name). Do you need to worry about getting it on the lights etc.? I saw someone saying they use it on their windows, tires...is there anything I should worry about or do I just wipe it all over my leather seats too? (j/k)
Old 03-29-2005, 01:46 PM
texas911
Race Car

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Yes, it just wipes on wipes off. But I tried Rejex and it doesn't last as long as Zaino. Shine wise I think they are about the same. But then again, its easier to apply Rejex so its a wash. I don't know where you're located, but Rejex reommends not applying when its very hot, which is a problem in Texas during the summers when at night it can still be in the 90's.
Old 03-29-2005, 02:02 PM
Fast40th
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I would just keep it off any pourous surface, and use a detailers "q-tip" to get rid of any residue between seams. In my experience (applied on a non-Pcar) over pourous surfaces it tends to become opaque in the form of a white residue as it ages. On any other surface it works wonders and lasts for months and months... Remember preparing the surface is the most important step before applying Rejex.
Old 03-29-2005, 02:30 PM
DJ23
Rennlist Member

Received 87 Likes on 63 Posts

I am selling my CLK 430 and I used Klasse All in ONe first and the applied two coats of Rejex. It looked fantastic. I loved the look I achieved with it. And yes you can use Rejex on your rims and windows. The key is getting that surface clean and smooth first and Rejex will take care of the rest.

Jay

Quick Reply: Rejex/Wax On the Clear Side Guards