997 Forum 2005-2012
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Need some help on seats and dash????

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2005 | 03:49 AM
TerryR
Intermediate

Default Need some help on seats and dash????

I need some help on the seats since my dealer only had vehicles with the Adaptive sport seats to show. Is there a website that shows the differences between the Standard Leather, Sport and Adaptive Sport Seats and are there any others I may be missing?

The following may be redundant based upon the above question but regarding the leather and power options. What is the difference between the AN & AP leather seats at $0.00 cost vs. the AR seats at $1520 cost, and the P77 Leather Sport Seats at $760 cost? I'm just a tad bit confused LOL.

Also, regarding the dash. Does it come in leather (as in the entire width from left A pillar to right A pillar) or is it an option as I'm not finding the option code if it is. I can only find smaller trim pieces that don't particularly interest me.

Thanks in advance for any input,Terry!!!!!

Last edited by TerryR; 02-21-2005 at 04:26 AM.
Old 02-21-2005 | 05:34 AM
BHANE
Advanced

Originally Posted by TerryR
I need some help on the seats since my dealer only had vehicles with the Adaptive sport seats to show. Is there a website that shows the differences between the Standard Leather, Sport and Adaptive Sport Seats and are there any others I may be missing?

The following may be redundant based upon the above question but regarding the leather and power options. What is the difference between the AN & AP leather seats at $0.00 cost vs. the AR seats at $1520 cost, and the P77 Leather Sport Seats at $760 cost? I'm just a tad bit confused LOL.

Also, regarding the dash. Does it come in leather (as in the entire width from left A pillar to right A pillar) or is it an option as I'm not finding the option code if it is. I can only find smaller trim pieces that don't particularly interest me.

Thanks in advance for any input,Terry!!!!!
Hello Terry...

From what I notice of the two seats is... the standard seats looks plain around the shoulder area vs. the Sport/Adaptive Seats have that bolsters sticking out around the shoulder area... I like the Sport Adaptive seats IMO...

I get confused too with all the options the 997 offers. Honestly, whenever Im bored I in the "Build Your Porsche" menu all day figuring out or dreaming on how my 997 S will look LOL... Oh yeah, and be sure to save your configuration too hehe...

Goodluck!
Old 02-21-2005 | 11:09 AM
Le Chef
Three Wheelin'

Take a look here:
http://www.6speedonline.com/forums/s...threadid=22202
The Porsche website shows the adaptive seating in the section on 997 and also in the "build your own" section.

Best bet as always is go sit in them and decide for yourself if they feel comfortable or not.

Quick Reply: Need some help on seats and dash????