Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Sea Blue & Palm Green???

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2004, 11:27 AM
Senator
8th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

currently have Midnight blue exterior with what the UK market calls marine blue interior. Anyone seen that combination? I must say I'm tempted to swap to artic silver with the blue interior or else swap the interior to the beige.

HELP!!!! such difficult decisions
Old 08-06-2004, 11:49 AM
MikeN
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by Senator
currently have Midnight blue exterior with what the UK market calls marine blue interior. Anyone seen that combination? I must say I'm tempted to swap to artic silver with the blue interior or else swap the interior to the beige.

HELP!!!! such difficult decisions
Actually the Midnight Blue on Blue interior is a great combo. The silver on blue is a good one also, but I'm more partial to Polar Silver (slight blue tint, no longer available) on blue. The midnight blue on sand beige is a classic combo.......very nice again. Think about this one.......Midnight Blue, Sand Beige, with deviated Sea Blue carpet? Here's a pix of a Cab and Boxster......Midnight Blue, Beige, and Metropol Blue carpet. Not the exact color combo you will be looking at, but gives you an idea of what can be done. The deviated carpet option is one of my favorites......really sets the interior apart.
Old 08-06-2004, 01:26 PM
Senator
8th Gear

thanks - will call the dealer over the weekend to see if the blue carpet is a possibility. One of my hesitations with the sand beige is on practicality. I had a very pale grey carpet in my SL500 and it got ruined very quickly with the rain and drizzle of London.
Old 08-19-2004, 12:31 AM
Darren911
Racer

Funny those pics are from my old cab mid blue / savanna - LOL glad to see them again
Old 08-19-2004, 10:58 AM
Rob 97 993c2
Three Wheelin'

You really should get polar silver if you do a blue interior - much more unique and better in different lights.
Artic silver has a brown undertone and also looks like every silver audi/bmw on the street.
Any other silver tones avail? what about the 'gt silver'- seems more clean than artic.

Quick Reply: Sea Blue & Palm Green???