Sponsored by:

PIWIS San Diego

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2024, 06:44 PM
AltitudeRacing
Rennlist Member

Received 31 Likes on 27 Posts
Default PIWIS San Diego

Howdy gents, anyone in San Diego offer PIWIS programming or have a PIWIS III clone I can rent from?
Old 05-16-2024, 06:55 PM
aasilvia
Instructor

Received 39 Likes on 34 Posts

curious about this as well - I have a durametric enthusiast and carsoft II which has solved 100% of my issues but you never know.
Old 05-16-2024, 06:59 PM
AltitudeRacing
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by aasilvia
curious about this as well - I have a durametric enthusiast and carsoft II which has solved 100% of my issues but you never know.
Yeah I have something similar and have done some minor coding but need to change region locked stuff (canadian car).
Requires PIWIS unfortunately. I am close to buying a clone but rather just pay someone to borrow theirs or something since I only need it once.
Old 05-16-2024, 11:50 PM
Sylverlee
Rennlist Member

Received 123 Likes on 65 Posts

Originally Posted by AltitudeRacing
Yeah I have something similar and have done some minor coding but need to change region locked stuff (canadian car).
Requires PIWIS unfortunately. I am close to buying a clone but rather just pay someone to borrow theirs or something since I only need it once.
I have one in Irvine. You'd want to know exactly how to do it though, because technically you're supposed to have it on a tender while programming.
Old 05-17-2024, 01:10 AM
AltitudeRacing
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Sylverlee
I have one in Irvine. You'd want to know exactly how to do it though, because technically you're supposed to have it on a tender while programming.
Car stays on a tender and I have done some research on how to use it but obviously no first hand experience. You willing to let me come up there? I can bring the car up to code since I only need maybe an hour (would compensate you). Unless you have any other preference.
Old 05-17-2024, 11:03 AM
Sylverlee
Rennlist Member

Received 123 Likes on 65 Posts

Originally Posted by AltitudeRacing
Car stays on a tender and I have done some research on how to use it but obviously no first hand experience. You willing to let me come up there? I can bring the car up to code since I only need maybe an hour (would compensate you). Unless you have any other preference.
yes PM me. We can coordinate

Quick Reply: PIWIS San Diego