DSC tuning software

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2024, 11:17 PM
Bruce In Philly
RL Community Team
Rennlist Member

Received 1,568 Likes on 942 Posts

Originally Posted by slicky rick
Just to reiterate what others have said, the dsc module is a great product and could probably be one of the best bang for your buck mod you can do for your porsche... tom and the group have also been very helpful! To the op glad you got the software... I'm wondering actually what software it is you are referring to.. when I got my unit , everything was in it already and I plugged it in and started working... or maybe your referring to to programming software...
There are two sources of stuff: 1) the configuration software so you can tweak, and 2) Other folk's configurations. Either way, you need the configuration software. Some people are afraid to dick with the interface... it is a bit wonky until you figure out how the engineers thought. So others like installing other's configurations. My recommendation is to use the product as is out of the box, learn what it does and how it works for you, then develop a set of "I don't likes" or "Boy it would be great if....". Once you are there, then install the software on a PC and have some fun.

Peace
Bruce in Philly (now Atlanta)
Old 03-20-2024, 05:37 AM
Spastblast
Instructor

Received 70 Likes on 38 Posts

Does anyone know where to buy the DSC controller and accelerometer (997.1) for a decent price in Europe? I've only seen them for a combined price of € 2.866,88 (incl. VAT) and though it's high on my wish list, that's a bit tough on my budget 🤔

Edit: price was for DSC controller + accelerometer

Last edited by Spastblast; 03-21-2024 at 06:36 AM.
Old 03-20-2024, 06:22 PM
Atgani
Burning Brakes

Received 488 Likes on 233 Posts

Originally Posted by Spastblast
Does anyone know where to buy the DSC controller and accelerometer (997.1) for a decent price in Europe? I've only seen it for € 2.866,88 (incl. VAT) and though it's high on my wish list, that's a bit tough on my budget 🤔
9 Excellence here in the UK :

Old 03-21-2024, 06:44 AM
Spastblast
Instructor

Received 70 Likes on 38 Posts

Thanks for the suggestion. Would have been very interesting before Brexit 😬 Now it would add up to about €2600 (DSC+accelerometer+customs+Dutch VAT+shipping), so could still be worth looking into.

Quick Reply: DSC tuning software