Need a shop assessment - Eurotech Motorsports | Natick MA

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-2023, 04:36 PM
utkinpol
Rennlist Member

Received 23 Likes on 13 Posts
Default Need a shop assessment - Eurotech Motorsports | Natick MA

Hi,

I did not post here in forever, as, well, life took on and got other priorities.
I just want to check if anyone had experience with that shop - in 01760 area code - owner Farley.

He told me almost a month ago that he can take care of the issue i have - i need to swap out my shocks to send JRZ RS that on the car for repair service - but then next week told he was too busy, then next week same and now does not return calls.
He is just very close to my location, so it`s convenient, and i have heard good things about his shop, but not sure anymore if i should still try to pursue him.

Not even sure who else is left close to me, as i do not want to drive who knows where for this to be done, it was supposed to be a simple enough swap back to stock shocks, nothing fancy, but gets into a bigger nuisance than was expected.

so, is there anyone here who used that shop - any comments? positive/negative?
Old 11-09-2023, 09:59 PM
850tgul
Rennlist Member

Received 576 Likes on 302 Posts

No first hand experience but have only heard good things about them. This was more from the BMW and Audi crowd, however.

A shop I do use and can recommend, though they are about an hour from you, is South Shore Autoworks in Kingston, MA. They are very active in the track scene and do all of track prep for just about all of the P-cars on the South Shore. Been bringing all of my cars there for about a decade now. Great work, not cheap for an indy but worth it.

Last edited by 850tgul; 11-09-2023 at 10:01 PM.
Old 11-10-2023, 01:33 AM
red330i
Rennlist Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

European Performance Engineering is located in Natick. I’ve used them and was pleased with their work.
The following users liked this post:
turtleracing (11-13-2023)
Old 11-10-2023, 04:56 PM
utkinpol
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by 850tgul
No first hand experience but have only heard good things about them.
well, will see. right now he doe snot even pick up the phone, so, may be something is off. odd. hour away is less convenient, as i am right next to that shop, will see what will transpire.
Old 11-12-2023, 10:29 PM
utkinpol
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by red330i
European Performance Engineering is located in Natick. I’ve used them and was pleased with their work.
EPE gave me a rather ridiculous quote, a $2k+ to swap 4 shocks. and no guarantee that it can even going to be done in 1 day time.
so as a last resort - may be, but, it was just odd.

Quick Reply: Need a shop assessment - Eurotech Motorsports | Natick MA