Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

PCCM Plus question

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2023 | 05:42 PM
1Crazyoldgoat
Advanced

Question PCCM Plus question

I had the PCCM Plus installed in my car. The only manual I got from the shop was the four or five page booklet that tells you which *** performs which function. When I try to enter an address in the unit, it will only allow me to enter one or two characters and then freezes. Is this normal? Did the shop not install the software properly? Is there a more detailed manual available? At this point, I have a $ 1500 -made in China-- boat anchor!
Your thoughts?

Last edited by 1Crazyoldgoat; 09-23-2023 at 05:44 PM.
Old 09-23-2023 | 06:10 PM
9elvn
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by 1Crazyoldgoat
I had the PCCM Plus installed in my car. The only manual I got from the shop was the four or five page booklet that tells you which *** performs which function. When I try to enter an address in the unit, it will only allow me to enter one or two characters and then freezes. Is this normal? Did the shop not install the software properly? Is there a more detailed manual available? At this point, I have a $ 1500 -made in China-- boat anchor!
Your thoughts?
that’s the only manual it comes with, but I’ve found the unit itself is very intuitive.
they probably didn’t install the FM jumper cable the DIY sticky is very helpful when installed mine. I’m far from a DIY person and managed to do it

Old 09-24-2023 | 08:10 PM
1Crazyoldgoat
Advanced

Thanks, but I am afraid that has NOT been my experience. I found a 50 plus page manual and a 30 plus page Navigation manual on the Porsche website. I have printed them and find them to not be very helpful. Comments from others on another thread on Rennlist about the PCCM have had the same problems that I am experiencing. Porsche should be ashamed of themselves charging a fortune for something that it is using paying customers for their beta testing.

Quick Reply: PCCM Plus question