Sponsored by:

997 PCCM+ SiriusXM Logos Reset to Default Logo

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2023, 11:17 PM
dmakic4s
4th Gear

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default 997 PCCM+ SiriusXM Logos Reset to Default Logo

There is an issue with the way the PCCM+ displays the Sirius XM station logos and favorites list.

When you turn the car on any Sirius XM logos that downloaded from a previous drive are cleared/reset to the default logo in the station and favorites lists.

When driving or idling, the logos from all of the stations fill in, but in no particular order. So, the longer car is on the more logos will download, filling the station and favorites list, replacing the default logo.

The problem is that after the radio initializes, you can see it taking or looking for Sirius XM updates (spinning blue circle upper left screen) after a couple of communications all the logos that were previously downloaded with reset to the Sirius XM default.

I have had all the logos in my favorites fill in and display only to be reset after turning the car off and back on.

The Sirius XM stations all work , I have full XM signal strength, sending a radio reset does nothing.

Downloaded logos just reset to default logos when the car is turned on and off.

I called Porsche and they had no info, they told me to contact the dealer that installed the PCCM+. I installed it so I am posting this thread.
Old 03-28-2023, 06:50 PM
dmakic4s
4th Gear

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Pictures of logos refresh

You can see the logos, then the refresh indication top left blue circle, then the default logos and you start the logo download sequence all over again.

Radio when car started

Refresh

Default logos
The following users liked this post:
fritzcurtis (03-29-2023)
Old 03-29-2023, 12:34 AM
fritzcurtis
Advanced

Received 23 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by dmakic4s
You can see the logos, then the refresh indication top left blue circle, then the default logos and you start the logo download sequence all over again.

Radio when car started

Refresh

Default logos
I have same issue. I think this might be siriusxm related. I have about 40% of mine that are saved but no more. I thought it might be the xm module itself but I doubt it. I will keep playing around with it to see if I can get some to stick. Feel your pain.
Old 07-09-2024, 04:56 PM
JasonKM
Racer

Received 32 Likes on 18 Posts

I have been having the same issue. Anyone been able to fix this?

Quick Reply: 997 PCCM+ SiriusXM Logos Reset to Default Logo