997 Forum 2005-2012
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Suspension refresh to maximize ride quality

Search this Thread

Old 08-30-2023 | 12:09 PM
carguy999
Pro

@frybear - B4 is basically stock right? Looking at a suspension refresh myself, hoping you could answer a couple questions. I have a 997.1 C2 right now with Eibach lowering springs, a little too low and too harsh IMO. No PASM. Would this cart work for me? Does this include everything for all four corners? Would you happen to have a couple photos of what your right height looks like?

I'm thinking I would like a little bit lower than stock; right now my height is allllmost perfect but the front rake is a little too low.
Old 08-30-2023 | 12:26 PM
frybear
Pro

Originally Posted by carguy999
@frybear - B4 is basically stock right? Looking at a suspension refresh myself, hoping you could answer a couple questions. I have a 997.1 C2 right now with Eibach lowering springs, a little too low and too harsh IMO. No PASM. Would this cart work for me? Does this include everything for all four corners? Would you happen to have a couple photos of what your right height looks like?

I'm thinking I would like a little bit lower than stock; right now my height is allllmost perfect but the front rake is a little too low.
Yes, I believe the B4 is basically stock. I got everything from FCP Euro that was on the list (except the shocks) and that was for all 4 corners. Sorry no pics at the moment as I'm not with the car. I do have PASM so I got the damptronics version of the B4. I have no idea how these work with lowering springs though...I thought the B4 was for people that don't want to lower their cars but I could be very wrong.

Quick Reply: Suspension refresh to maximize ride quality