Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

iPhone music via PCM

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-2023 | 03:45 AM
TypeRS
Instructor

Originally Posted by jayzbird
You need the Porsche interface cable with the old 30-pin iPhone connector that you plug the bovee into. I added a small usb hub and memory stick to the mix that shows up as USB in the connection sources. So you get Bluetooth streaming via the bovee on the iPod input, memory stick standard mp3 folders & files via usb. All selectable by artist/album/track on the pcm. The pcm will also read a dvd-r with same mp3 folders & files on the Disk input. So 3 possible sources for your music. But only the bovee (which also works with waze, Spotify, etc.) will tell you when there is a cop nearby!

got a link to the right cable? Don’t want to buy a bad one.
Old 01-06-2023 | 03:51 AM
TypeRS
Instructor

Originally Posted by jayzbird
You need the Porsche interface cable with the old 30-pin iPhone connector that you plug the bovee into. I added a small usb hub and memory stick to the mix that shows up as USB in the connection sources. So you get Bluetooth streaming via the bovee on the iPod input, memory stick standard mp3 folders & files via usb. All selectable by artist/album/track on the pcm. The pcm will also read a dvd-r with same mp3 folders & files on the Disk input. So 3 possible sources for your music. But only the bovee (which also works with waze, Spotify, etc.) will tell you when there is a cop nearby!

Old 01-06-2023 | 10:54 AM
JamesBaxter
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by TypeRS
https://www.suncoastparts.com/product/I612C47102.html

Quick Reply: iPhone music via PCM