Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Hmmm ... Sorry?

Search this Thread

Old 12-25-2021 | 03:31 PM
Wayne Smith
Rennlist Member

Default Hmmm ... Sorry?

So my third radiator parts arrived yesterday. I went to find posts to aid the installation. My Android phone app for Rennlist doesn't have a search function. So I found two threads via Google.

I thought I'd be clever and load these to my desktop (the phone's home screen). TheBruce's thread wouldn't load. The other one did but ended up being an alternate entry into Rennlist rather than the thread itself.

So I played with that alternate entry but couldn't get it to differentiate between read and unread threads. However, I did find a number of PMs that hadn't shown up in my other Rennlist interface. Unfortunately this new interface doesn't offer a way to respond to those PMs!!!

So hmmm about why I now have three (including browser web version from my first interface) different ways of viewing Rennlist on my phone yet none of them are completely useful.

And sorry to anyone I appear to have been ignoring. That's never been my style. I can see you but can't respond to you in the new format. I can't see you at all in the old format.

I guess I need to look for a fourth version!!!
Old 12-25-2021 | 04:22 PM
Ironman88
Rennlist Member

https://rennlist.com/forums/997-foru...don-t-fit.html

Old 12-25-2021 | 06:40 PM
Wayne Smith
Rennlist Member

That's it. Thanks!!!

Quick Reply: Hmmm ... Sorry?