Sponsored by:

[Looking for Advice/Tutorial] Swap Out P03 Bucket Seats for Other Seats

Search this Thread

Old 10-13-2021, 05:50 PM
o'bluetouring
Advanced

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default [Looking for Advice/Tutorial] Swap Out P03 Bucket Seats for Other Seats

Hi everyone, I did a quick search and know people have installed P03 bucket seats onto their 997.2, and I’m wondering if anyone can share their experiences or tutorial on how it was done.

I’m trying to sell my 997.2 C4S that’s equipped with these bucket seats, but it’s been hard to find the right buyer who’s willing to pay extra for these seats on top of the market price of the car, so I’m debating if I should just swap these seats with regular seats, and then just sell the car to CarMax and the seats separately.

I’m wondering if I just want to replace these with non-powered/non-heated seats with manual slide, is this an direct swap without the need to buy extra harness or wire connections? Or is it more complicated than that?

Thanks in advance for any insights or feedbacks!!
Old 10-16-2021, 08:26 PM
NC997.2S
Rennlist Member

Received 46 Likes on 14 Posts

What did the car originally come with? It might be worth swapping back to original, or listing on BAT or CAB for those buyers who know what the seats are worth to purchase as a premium.
Old 10-17-2021, 04:31 AM
o'bluetouring
Advanced

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by NC997.2S
What did the car originally come with? It might be worth swapping back to original, or listing on BAT or CAB for those buyers who know what the seats are worth to purchase as a premium.
The car came with these bucket seats (P03 option code) so I don’t have anything to swap back to because these were the original seats 🥲

Thanks for the tips about BAT and CAB. I’ll look into those for sure 🙏

Quick Reply: [Looking for Advice/Tutorial] Swap Out P03 Bucket Seats for Other Seats