Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2021, 08:12 PM
Quixotic1
Rennlist Member

Received 89 Likes on 52 Posts
Default PCARMARKET LIVE Focus on the 997

Check out this video on the 997 market:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hncu...nel=PCARMARKET

I haven't had a chance to watch it in full yet. What do you think?

Edit: OK I just finished it. I thought it was interesting and a good ad for their website. Nothing new here that I haven't read on this forum.

Last edited by Quixotic1; 02-17-2021 at 08:43 PM.
The following users liked this post:
DesmoSD (02-18-2021)
Old 02-18-2021, 12:25 AM
hexagone
Rennlist Member

Received 650 Likes on 308 Posts

I feel like Pcarmarket is insufferable. And no shortage of stories here in their biz practices.

Ads plastered all over, giant banners on PCA.org and as soon as I posted a car on their marketplace they called me to ask if I'd post up with them. No thanks.
Old 02-18-2021, 09:43 AM
8KaboveMSL
Rennlist Member

Received 230 Likes on 180 Posts

Seems like we saw most of those cars come through the BAT auction thread. If you are following that, you there wouldn’t have been a ton new to green from the discussion. I felt it was certainly accurate and a good summation of what we’ve been seeing in the 997 market. They kept it a bit too high level and doing a bit of a summary of the results they picked would have been helpful. They did dig in into some of the lesser cars and pointed out a few features I’m not sure I noticed, but others probably called out. The challenge in this and the you tube format is that it is hard to summarize the mounds of info that get introduced.

Worthwhile watch, especially if you own a 997 and haven’t been keeping up w/ the market. Good starting point that allows you to dig in w/ some context if the topic interests you.

Quick Reply: PCARMARKET LIVE Focus on the 997