I dove home like that the other day after I ate a ghost chili burrito =====
The following users liked this post:
DesmoSD (02-08-2021)
Old 02-08-2021, 04:13 PM
cdk4219
Rennlist Member

Received 328 Likes on 231 Posts

Originally Posted by DanielW
the real challenge is finding a straight stretch of road with near zero traffic and zero crossing points to give you sufficient safety and time needed to top out your car and the ***** and confidence you won’t blow up your investment or hit a pot hole, bird or rabbit. Finding that place and squeezing the trigger to launch the bullet and let the lead slide down the barrel. All I can say is at that speed rather than you approaching object it visually appears like objects come at you. So a few factors to bear in mind before you decide to assume full responsibility for any potential negative outcomes.

one last thing, my friend had a Lamborghini and when he got clocked and pulled over, the police impounded his car, he spent the night in jail, thank god he spoke Spanish, it cost him the ticket and lawyer put the final tab about $10K and took 1 year to resolve and multiple court appearances his insurance company was all upset and his premiums went sky higher.

which reminds me of the old Berretta tv show “don’t do the crime if you can’t do the time”

I will admit to going over 125mph at night and dam near totaled my sports car age 25 after that I learned that finding the top end was far more trouble than it was worth so I rarely even bother to get close any more it’s just not that appealing

don’t try this is my best advice unless of course it’s on a race track and it’s all safe and sanctioned

Or get a high horsepower car that does this in less than a mile from 65 mph. Driving any car on the road that fast is not good, but driving a car that takes lots of time and real estate to get there is exponentially worse.

Quick Reply: Top Speed 997.1S