Sponsored by:

Porsche Tech Help - P0503 Speed Sensor Circuit Wiring

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2020, 01:00 PM
Jason911
Cruisin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Porsche Tech Help - P0503 Speed Sensor Circuit Wiring

Hi All - I'm looking for some guidance from a kind Porsche Tech that can help me to understand the wiring color codes for my 2007 997 Vehicle Speed Sensor A Circuit.

While attempting to install a new Head Unit with front facing camera and GPS antenna, I made a huge mistake and damaged some wires in the wiring looms that pass through the grommet on the driver's side between the front trunk and the passenger compartment. (Please DM all flames for my stupidity... I deserve it!) This has resulted in the permanent extension of the rear spoiler, a spoiler error and a PASM error with the a P0503 error code being thrown (Vehicle Speed Sensor A Circuit - Intermittent / Erratic / High). Unfortunately, where I damaged the wires in the grommet, is in a very tight spot (the 90 degree bend) and I cannot open/access the loom to inspect individual wires without causing further damage..

Could anyone provide some guidance as to how to trouble shoot the circuit and/or which wire colors I should attempt to cut and jumper to resolve this issue? Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Quick Reply: Porsche Tech Help - P0503 Speed Sensor Circuit Wiring