Sponsored by:

Baby Seat Suggestions

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2022, 12:12 PM
850tgul
Rennlist Member

Received 567 Likes on 300 Posts

Originally Posted by 997.2GTS
Second the Britax Clicktight, the seat belt method is very tight and secure. Cabriolet application.

I don't know anyone who uses a seat protector - we all remove the bottom cushion (Velcro) to obtain a firm base.

BTW, I have heard others comment the Britax Boulevard fits - it does but the top wings are very wide and not as good as the Britax Marathon, which is narrower. I could not find any rear-facing solution that did NOT require you fold forward the passenger seat, obv. with no passenger.
+1. Used the clicktight for over a year and it was great. Removed the bottom cushions and rear seat backs and it was very secure, both with the lap belt and the top anchor.
Old 04-28-2024, 02:10 PM
loungin
Pro

Received 70 Likes on 53 Posts

Oh this thread actually mentions rear facing. I can’t find any rear facing convertibles that will work with the 997. So I guess there is a gap between infant carrier and convertible seat where the 997 won’t work. It’s like I’m better off driving a GT3 or GT4 so I can just secure it properly without compromises to a normally dimensioned seat without being questioned why the seat is not in the rear.

Quick Reply: Baby Seat Suggestions