Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Mr

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-2020 | 05:20 PM
rauschen
5th Gear

Default Mr

Rauschen asks, my 2010 997.2 tt is about to go out of extended warranty and my dealer/agency is offering to go thru her with fine tooth comb. Only issue in 7 yrs has been cracked carbon fiber interior pieces which are on back order and a/c system which was totally replaced. Living in UAE and loving it! She’s bone stock but thinking about upgrading intercoolers and maybe Akropovic exhaust, but I want a bypass valve for those quiet times. Any and all wisdom and advice will be much appreciated! Can also hit me up on 711boomboom AT g Mail . Com Danke!
Old 07-28-2020 | 06:38 PM
ADias
Nordschleife Master

Originally Posted by rauschen
Rauschen asks, my 2010 997.2 tt is about to go out of extended warranty and my dealer/agency is offering to go thru her with fine tooth comb. Only issue in 7 yrs has been cracked carbon fiber interior pieces which are on back order and a/c system which was totally replaced. Living in UAE and loving it! She’s bone stock but thinking about upgrading intercoolers and maybe Akropovic exhaust, but I want a bypass valve for those quiet times. Any and all wisdom and advice will be much appreciated! Can also hit me up on 711boomboom AT g Mail . Com Danke!
Mr. Rauschen would get better feedback from the 997 TT forum...
Old 07-28-2020 | 08:15 PM
rauschen
5th Gear

Originally Posted by ADias
Mr. Rauschen would get better feedback from the 997 TT forum...
Thank you so very much, I’m new to this gold mine Rennlist and appreciate your wisdom! 330am here and I’m all over the tt forum manjána!

Quick Reply: Mr