997 Forum 2005-2012
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Coolant leak looking for recommendations on where to have service oregon

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2020 | 12:37 PM
Turbo503
Rennlist Member

Default Coolant leak looking for recommendations on where to have service oregon

New to the Porsche world it looks like I’m getting thrown right into it my 2008 turbo cab is leaking a lot of coolant sounds like the engine will need to be dropped for repairs can anybody recommend somebody in Oregon for repair and about what does it cost?

Old 06-08-2020 | 01:19 PM
A4EP
Racer

Where in Oregon are you located? I can give you some names around Bend.
Old 06-08-2020 | 03:13 PM
Turbo503
Rennlist Member

I’m in the Salem area but not opposed to going to Portland
Old 06-08-2020 | 04:51 PM
A4EP
Racer

If you were in Central Oregon I would recommend German Master Tech, they do a really wonderful job. I am not sure of anyone in Salem but we have another well respected outfit here in Bend called Matrix Integrated. I have heard good things about them and they have two other locations in Portland. May be something to give a shot with if no one local to Salem chimes in.

Old 07-10-2024 | 08:28 AM
crozby
AutoX

Originally Posted by A4EP
If you were in Central Oregon I would recommend German Master Tech, they do a really wonderful job. I am not sure of anyone in Salem but we have another well respected outfit here in Bend called Matrix Integrated. I have heard good things about them and they have two other locations in Portland. May be something to give a shot with if no one local to Salem chimes in.
Old thread but I came across this looking for an Indy in Bend to do a PPI on a potential 981 and was looking at GMT. Do you happen to know the best forum to find someone to do a Rennfax? Sorry, I would message directly but I think I am too new to the forum. Thank you.

Quick Reply: Coolant leak looking for recommendations on where to have service oregon