Off To Scottsdale: Need Indy and driving road recs

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2020, 10:41 PM
MrTickles
Intermediate

Received 13 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Off To Scottsdale: Need Indy and driving road recs

Hi All,

For a variety of reasons I will be spending the next 10-11 months in Scottsdale AZ. The downside to spending the summer there is I will get all of fall and winter to enjoy (coming from living in Chicago the last 15 years that seems like quite the treat). To that end, does anyone have an indy the recommend? I have a few issues and upgrades I am thinking about that I won't be able to take care of myself. Moreover, anyone have any recommended driving roads out there?

Thanks!
Old 05-12-2020, 01:52 AM
latonnelier
Racer

Received 159 Likes on 79 Posts

Our summers aren't too bad, that's what AC is for... I think you'll enjoy Scottsdale/Phoenix area and you can always drive north into the rim country to escape the heat and find some fun drives. I would recommend Beck's European as a great indy. They've been around a while and do great work. https://beckseuropean.com/
If your looking for drives look to the north of the Phx metro area. You could head out to Payson and up the 260 along the Mogollon Rim to Show Low and then take the 60 SW down to Globe and then back to PHX area. Its a great drive and crossing over the Salt River on the 60 is worth the whole trip by itself. That's just one option. There are many drives in every direction and its well worth the exploration. Sure hope you enjoy it out here.
Have Fun!

Quick Reply: Off To Scottsdale: Need Indy and driving road recs