Sponsored by:

WTB: 997.2 Manual Coupe

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2020, 05:57 AM
mrsystems
Instructor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default WTB: 997.2 Manual Coupe

Yes i have this posted in the new marketplace but thought perhaps someone looking here might have what i'm after. When i locate the right car i have the funds available to wire for a painless transaction. I'm looking for a 2009-2012 Porsche 997.2 Manual, Coupe, lower miles, exceptionally cared for, full or at least partial service records (invoices and or stamped maintenance book) preferred.

I'd prefer an S or 4S however i'll gladly consider a base model. I'm NOT after a Turbo, GT, PDK, red exterior or tan interior, or car that's been equipped with a full aero kit. Not a fan of rear wings however a front factory aero bumper ok. I'm not after a cabriolet. So any exterior color besides Guards red. A black exterior isn't a top choice although i'd consider a black car if everything else was right. Black interiors on the other hand are a top choice as are brown, blue, deviated colors, etc. Any interior color except tan considered.

Full leather is of course fantastic as are options like adaptive sport seats, ventilated seats, Sports-Chrono, PSE, FabSpeed, or other authorized exhaust upgrade are fantastic. Other factory options same thing, nearly all great and add value.

One minor accident that's been properly repaired with documentation is ok. No Salvage titles or projects. Looking for a clean titled car that's in remarkably nice condition please.

Cash is ready to wire once I locate the right car. Budget will vary depending on the particular car of course. I'm hoping to find a well loved 997.2 manual coupe from an enthusiast at a fair price. The more you can tell and show me about the car the better. Best to contact me directly via email for quick response, I don't often think to look at my thread.
Thanks!

Old 03-13-2020, 12:32 PM
hexagone
Rennlist Member

Received 653 Likes on 310 Posts

In over a year you weren't able to find a single car... even though your range is all manual 997.2s?

You suggested 40k for my white car, which sold 2 days after posting at 45k. Gonna say I think you are looking for the most perfect car at the lowest price, which well.... good luck.

The following 2 users liked this post by hexagone:
DesmoSD (03-13-2020), Greenchunks (03-22-2020)
Old 03-13-2020, 02:22 PM
swingwing
Pro

Received 93 Likes on 70 Posts

Ya shoulda posted yer email address. Sent you a PM.

Quick Reply: WTB: 997.2 Manual Coupe