Sponsored by:

Misha Design Duct Tail

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2019, 07:13 PM
Rabbit997
Instructor

Received 160 Likes on 41 Posts
Default Misha Design Duct Tail

Hello Gentlemen, has anyone installed a Misha Duck Tail on their 997. If so what is your opinion. I have been shopping around for a rear spoiler for my 997 Carrera 4. I don’t what it to be over the top. Also was it difficult to install.Thanks in advance.
Old 11-11-2019, 07:25 PM
qikqbn
Rennlist Member

Received 539 Likes on 297 Posts

read through this thread... lots of info... get through the first few pages and you will see the Misha's come up in topic. I had a couple of Misha ducktails in the beginning. I met and worked on a design with Misha directly. Great guy and was very helpful to me. Yet, for my own personal reasons and after a couple years of the Misha tails I moved on to the Getty Sport Design.

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...il-finals.html

Also, when you say "over the top", can you be specific about what you are looking for and why considering Misha vs the others??
Old 11-11-2019, 09:47 PM
Rabbit997
Instructor

Received 160 Likes on 41 Posts

Thank you for your response . Just looking to add a little finishing touch to rear deck. Don't want to focus all the attention to rear spoiler . I like the Misha
design, it seems to be the perfect size for a non turbo car.
Old 11-12-2019, 03:07 PM
Astur
Rennlist Member

Received 153 Likes on 85 Posts

About three years ago I purchased a Misha GT-2 Wing for my 997.2. To their credit the order, shipment and receipt went without a hitch.

While I'm pleased with the end result, the body shop that painted it had to do quite lot of cutting, fitting and re-fitting to make it fit the opening where the original factory spoiler fits. Also the surface of the spoiler had a lot of small casting holes that require substantial preparation prior to paint.

Needless to say you'll also have to go to the dealer or to someone with a Durametric Pro to program the factory spoiler deletion.

Here's a picture of the end result:

Quick Reply: Misha Design Duct Tail