Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

DSC yes another post

Old 06-02-2019, 08:00 PM
ManoTexas
Three Wheelin'

Received 682 Likes on 409 Posts
Default DSC yes another post

I know its been topic been beat to death but got DSC controller. As others have stated it’s best option for 911 you can get in my opinion. My wife picked it up and said “how much did you pay for this?” Lol. Late afternoon I raced out to put it in. That was week ago and my left hand still shows the scars. Yes, it’s simple to get original module out. When you have XXXL hands getting DSC one in, it’s not like youtubers say. Can’t see well, and can’t feel crap with bear paw crammed in there. So the 3-4 min took me about 10. Finding the upper tab to slide into was pia, but got it.

Stunning seat of the pants difference. True no cold metrics but going over rough roads it feels much smoother. The road with three quick transitions feels like the old sport with smoother ride and much flatter. The transitions don’t upset the car like old normal setting, and the old sport was firm but still needed manual pdk mode for no shifts to keep from unsettling. Now put in sport and it’s perfect with DSC on regular. Manual mode is really sweet. It also got rid of tire slide when hammering pedal in sport. Much more planted. I used the second setting once, not sure I need it, we’ll see.

Again all seat of the pants. Maybe justifying the cost to myself, but regardless I’m happy. Way happy. I belive anyone thinking of any shock/coil change for the road and doesn’t do this first is missing the boat. Great upgrade for far less money and hassle.
Old 06-03-2019, 10:49 AM
cwheeler
Three Wheelin'

Received 372 Likes on 268 Posts

I, too, had struggles getting that box back up in there. Too my far too long to achieve that. I cursed. A lot.

Cw.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: DSC yes another post