Notices
997 Forum 2005-2012
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Element Fire Extinguishers Group Buy - LAST 100 LEFT!

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2019, 03:38 PM
PelicanParts.com
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 32 Likes on 18 Posts
Default Element Fire Extinguishers Group Buy - LAST 100 LEFT!

We have some exciting news to share...

If you missed out on our 'hot' Element Fire Extinguisher Group Buy, there's a chance to get in on it, but you have to act fast! We have a box of 100 units left - but that's all and then they're gone. So, we're giving anyone who missed out (or anyone who wants more ) a chance to get in on this Group Buy. First come, first served and the deal expires Monday, April 29th... or before if we run out...

If you're interested in signing up, click HERE.

Offer Valid: April 25, 2019 - April 29, 2019

Group Buy Deal
(Normally $79.95 each)

- Buy 2 at $135.98
- Buy 3 or more at $63.99 each
- Free Economy Shipping! (Continental US only)

- Shipping to Continental US, Canada, and Mexico only.

- Coming in at just over 0.5lbs and producing 50 seconds of discharge; more than 4x longer than a 5lb fire extinguisher, this tiny unit packs quite a punch!

- It’s lightweight, compact size makes it ideal not only for your car, but also for your kitchen, garage, RV, boat, airplane, and anything else that can catch on fire!

- One of the best features of the Element Fire Extinguisher is that it is completely maintenance-free – you’ll never have to check if it’s still safe to use because it never expires.

- Unlike a dry-chemical fire extinguisher that uses solid powder to smother a fire until it's out, the aerosolized gas from Element's extinguishers attaches directly to the surrounding oxygen molecules, robbing fires of their fuel source – meaning that it is clean, leaving zero residue or mess to clean up.

So, what are you waiting for? Pick up 2, 3, or as many as you’d like and put them everywhere for that piece of mind knowing they’re close by in case the unthinkable happens.

888.280.7799 | 6am - 5pm PST
Old 04-26-2019, 03:59 PM
lowbee
Rennlist Member

Received 357 Likes on 225 Posts

Free shipping to Canada ?
Old 04-26-2019, 07:04 PM
doclouie
Three Wheelin'

Received 188 Likes on 124 Posts

Does anyone have experience with these? It looks like you must buy 2 or more. I only need one. Can I buy just one?
Old 04-26-2019, 08:20 PM
MexicoBlueTurboS
Burning Brakes

Received 227 Likes on 134 Posts

Originally Posted by doclouie
Does anyone have experience with these? It looks like you must buy 2 or more. I only need one. Can I buy just one?
As long as you're not dating Drew Barrymore, one should be OK.

Old 04-26-2019, 08:34 PM
PelicanParts.com
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Originally Posted by lowbee
Free shipping to Canada ?

Unfortunately not. Just the Continental US.
Old 04-26-2019, 08:35 PM
PelicanParts.com
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Originally Posted by doclouie
Yes, but it'll be at the standard $79.95 price point.
Old 04-27-2019, 01:01 PM
Astur
Rennlist Member

Received 152 Likes on 85 Posts

I hate to burst anyone's bubble but below is an extract from Pelican's own site wherein a customer did some tests with this extinguisher and according to his testimony, it failed miserably!

"To test the Element 50 before purchasing any more units and to show a group of interested friends how the Element 50 worked; we setup containers with various burnable items (gas, oil, plastic, trigs/brush, alcohol) to see how the Element 50 would extinguish the items. It put out the brush and plastic (but they were barely burning). It seemed to increase the gas fire. After the Element 50 burned out the gas was still burning very well. We then got out my 35 year old Halon extinguisher and with one short burst (< 1 second) it immediately extinguished the gas. The Halon was amazing. It was an epic fail for the Element 50. I couldn't be more disappointed in the lack of performance and I had to take a lot of ribbing from my friends that I had hyped up the Element 50 but then saw it's lack of capability."

Caveat Emptor!
Old 04-29-2019, 03:36 PM
PelicanParts.com
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Originally Posted by Astur
I hate to burst anyone's bubble but below is an extract from Pelican's own site wherein a customer did some tests with this extinguisher and according to his testimony, it failed miserably!

"To test the Element 50 before purchasing any more units and to show a group of interested friends how the Element 50 worked; we setup containers with various burnable items (gas, oil, plastic, trigs/brush, alcohol) to see how the Element 50 would extinguish the items. It put out the brush and plastic (but they were barely burning). It seemed to increase the gas fire. After the Element 50 burned out the gas was still burning very well. We then got out my 35 year old Halon extinguisher and with one short burst (< 1 second) it immediately extinguished the gas. The Halon was amazing. It was an epic fail for the Element 50. I couldn't be more disappointed in the lack of performance and I had to take a lot of ribbing from my friends that I had hyped up the Element 50 but then saw it's lack of capability."

Caveat Emptor!

We'll be doing our own tests shortly, but from the 300+ sign ups, we constantly get emails saying how awesome the product is with many additional orders placed.
Old 08-11-2019, 08:16 PM
ezinternet
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts

@PelicanParts - Hi. Have you done any testing yet? I'd like to hear more real-world test results.
Old 08-12-2019, 08:45 PM
MexicoBlueTurboS
Burning Brakes

Received 227 Likes on 134 Posts

Originally Posted by PelicanParts.com
We'll be doing our own tests shortly,
Set Porsches on fire then try the extinguishers?

Learning by doing is always a good plan. That's science !

Like my father, he believed in that.

When I was just a young child he would throw me into the lake.

How else was he ever going to learn CPR?
Old 08-12-2019, 08:48 PM
PelicanParts.com
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Originally Posted by ezinternet
@PelicanParts - Hi. Have you done any testing yet? I'd like to hear more real-world test results.
Unfortunately not yet, we do have it on the calendar; along with filming the tests, Should happen soon. Since the various group buys that we've had for the Elements, the reviews have all been very favorable from the community.

Quick Reply: Element Fire Extinguishers Group Buy - LAST 100 LEFT!