Sponsored by:

LA

Old 04-17-2019, 02:00 AM
Bulldozer27
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default LA

I need a wheel well fender liner for my car and obviously don't want to go to the Stealer for a part that isn't cosmetic. Is LA Dismantler the best place in SoCal for a part like this? Asking because I live in Sandy Eggo and don't want to drive that far if avoidable.
Old 04-17-2019, 03:11 AM
Tle
User

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

LA dismantled is good. Check car-parts.com. I’ve had a lot of luck looking on eBay. I’ve been finding junk yards and resellers having parts tons of 997 parts/bumpers that are unlisted on eBay or online in LA. I just filter my search to a 50 mile range, used parts, find the name of the shop and google the phone number. Usually I find the parts way cheaper going this route. Hope this helps.
Old 04-18-2019, 01:30 AM
wjk_glynn
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Bulldozer27 View Post
I need a wheel well fender liner for my car and obviously don't want to go to the Stealer for a part that isn't cosmetic...
For some non-cosmetic plastic parts, the dealer prices are often not that bad. I randomly picked a front fender liner for a 997.2 Carrera at Sunset, and it's $163 at the time of writing: https://www.sunsetporscheparts.com/o...er-99750420300

That doesn't seem too bad and your local dealer may match that price.

Just an FYI...
Old 04-18-2019, 01:59 PM
DesmoSD
User

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Have you tried Autobahn since you're in SD?

http://www.autobahnparts.com/carmodels/porsche

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: