The $40k 997 Turbo Scam: Anybody want to have some fun? - Page 2 - Rennlist - Porsche Discussion Forums

Go Back  Rennlist - Porsche Discussion Forums > Water Cooled Technical Discussion Areas > 997 Forum
Reload this Page >

The $40k 997 Turbo Scam: Anybody want to have some fun?

Notices
997 Forum
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

The $40k 997 Turbo Scam: Anybody want to have some fun?

Old 01-05-2019, 12:12 PM
shekmark
Addict
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by rwdds View Post
I found this line on the fake? dental website. Children don't get dental implants. Unbelievable how convoluted these scams can get.
I put multiple implants in all my pedo patients! Great money maker.
Old 01-15-2019, 11:14 PM
77DB
New User

I joined Rennslist because I came across this thread after performing a Google search on the email address [email protected]. I recently inquired about a Porsche Cayman in a Craigslist ad:

https://fortsmith.craigslist.org/cto...791483310.html

A few days later I received an email from [email protected] saying the car has a clean title, perfect shape and less than 30,000 miles. These exact same car pictures were in a craigslist ad back in October and located in the Clarksville, Tennessee area. I inquired about the car then (they were asking $21,000 for it at that time) and were in a hurry to sell. I requested the VIN# and asked where it could be seen. Never received a response. His price included shipping and I said I would take care of shipping if I decided to buy it. No response. I believe the ad in October was a scam too. Buyer beware.
Old 01-15-2019, 11:54 PM
captainbaker
User

Scammers gonna scam. The fastest way to flush them out is to ask where the car is and respond, 'OMG, I have a brother that lives in Dirkadirkastan and he can come over today to look at the car. Crickets.
Old 01-16-2019, 05:59 AM
TheBruce
Addict
Rennlist Member

77DB welcome! thats crazy. I think thats a sign you should ditch the cayman search and buy a 997.

Originally Posted by captainbaker View Post
'OMG, I have a brother that lives in Dirkadirkastan and he can come over today to look at the car. Crickets.
too funny.

Search this Thread

Contact Us About Us Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: