Microphone connections for NAV-TV on PCM3

Search this Thread

Old 06-25-2018, 03:35 PM
ahoy_mateys
Intermediate

Received 8 Likes on 1 Post
Default Microphone connections for NAV-TV on PCM3

Aloha everyone,
Recently installed "PCM3 MEDIA 997" into my car but the microphone connections are confusing me. The kit seems to be the same as "PCM3 BT-997" with the extra media inputs. Everything is working at the moment except the microphone(s) are disconnected. Anyone with experience that can provide any insight?

Here is the section which I am confused with:

Last edited by ahoy_mateys; 06-29-2018 at 04:43 PM.
Old 12-03-2019, 06:36 PM
CELESTINO
4th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Micrófono

Para solucionar el problema de los micros
tirnes q instalar los dos micrófonos
del mk2
Old 12-03-2019, 10:44 PM
eddieb4
Rennlist Member

Received 199 Likes on 117 Posts

Originally Posted by ahoy_mateys
Aloha everyone,
Recently installed "PCM3 MEDIA 997" into my car but the microphone connections are confusing me. The kit seems to be the same as "PCM3 BT-997" with the extra media inputs. Everything is working at the moment except the microphone(s) are disconnected. Anyone with experience that can provide any insight?

Here is the section which I am confused with:
Not good news on my end. Porsche dealer looked at my car that has the comm package and should have working mics but they dont work.
They tried to update my PCM but it wouldn't take the discs for the upgrade.
Instead of buying another 3.0 unit for 3+k I am moving forward with a Kenwood system to get hands free phone working ... getting front / rear cams, bluetooth music streaming, wired and wireless android auto, possible k40 headunit integration and my already owned (and removed from previous car) k40 rl 360 front and rear radar and laser jammers installed for 3400 total.
Easy decision! I'll keep my stock headunit for possible reinstall for next owner. Car has less than 4k miles on it and is likely to stay below 25k miles over the next few years.

Quick Reply: Microphone connections for NAV-TV on PCM3