Notices
997 Forum 2005-2012
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Any NH or Boston area members with Fister exhaust?

Search this Thread

Old 06-20-2018, 03:37 PM
Blue997_1
Advanced

Received 17 Likes on 8 Posts
Default Any NH or Boston area members with Fister exhaust?

Hello! I live in New Hampshire about 1.5 hours north of Boston. I have a 997 Carrera 2 and I think the exhaust leaves a little too be desired. I don't want a loud obnoxious exhaust though. Is there anyone in the Boston or NH area that has the Fister exhaust on the car and could let me come over and hear it? Thanks :-)
Old 06-29-2018, 10:01 PM
bloomjbmw
Racer

Received 80 Likes on 41 Posts
Default Same story in SC

Originally Posted by Blue997_1
Hello! I live in New Hampshire about 1.5 hours north of Boston. I have a 997 Carrera 2 and I think the exhaust leaves a little too be desired. I don't want a loud obnoxious exhaust though. Is there anyone in the Boston or NH area that has the Fister exhaust on the car and could let me come over and hear it? Thanks :-)
I just placed my order for Fister’s and Sharkwerks...was in the same boat and couldn’t find anyone to listen to. Took the plunge.
Old 06-30-2018, 09:06 AM
grevegti
Advanced

Received 23 Likes on 13 Posts

I live in Mont Vernon but could only demonstrate the relatively obnoxious headers/200cells/cup style mufflers on mine
Originally Posted by Blue997_1
Old 06-30-2018, 09:09 AM
Jeremy Hazeltine
Rennlist Member

Received 101 Likes on 58 Posts

Originally Posted by bloomjbmw

I just placed my order for Fister’s and Sharkwerks...was in the same boat and couldn’t find anyone to listen to. Took the plunge.
whats the lead time on ordering?

Quick Reply: Any NH or Boston area members with Fister exhaust?