Thanks To Butzigear !!

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2018, 07:38 PM
LKG007
was D Grange
Rennlist Member

Received 15 Likes on 6 Posts
Default Thanks To Butzigear !!

So after an amazing 2 years with my 997 I made the tough decision to let it go. It sold Friday on the site Bring A Trailer which was a pretty cool experience, to a local guy so thrilled to see it this summer at C&C. The reason for the post is I wanted to bring to your attention (if you have not heard of it) a really fantastic Porsche shop in Milford CT called Butzigear www.butzigear.com. I found the shop myself about 4 years ago and have been a loyal customer since, Dave the owner is just superb to work with, an absolute master mechanic, custom builder, fabricator and visionary of what project will look like. I took the 997 to him with really little idea of the best way to go forward but knew I wanted to build a visceral, quality car that I could enjoy. After extensive consultation we settled on the go forward project #Butzi007. It was tuned, had Dansk Headers, FabSpeed X Pipes, OEM Shortshift, KW V3’s, Acid Green calipers, 19in Rugers and many other premium upgrades. Dave sent pictures over as it progressed and called to keep me updated and looped it. It was a world class service and experience. The car felt and looked amazing and was even features in Porsche & 911 Magazine. Its rare to find someone who genuinely cares about his customers and is deeply passionate about our brand. I have just bought the next project (after Dave inspected for me and traveled to see the car, even collecting it) and are planning it now, I wouldn’t go anywhere else and just wanted to share a brilliant Porsche shop, that’s priced competitively and has a Top Level owners. Thanks All....

Last edited by LKG007; 03-11-2018 at 09:07 PM.
Old 03-11-2018, 11:08 PM
sober_owl
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i follow butzi on instagram...looks like a nice shop.. gl on next project..

Quick Reply: Thanks To Butzigear !!