997 Forum
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Want to add an AUX input jack for PCM 2.0

Old 03-02-2018, 12:11 PM
Lowcountry
User

Default Want to add an AUX input jack for PCM 2.0

I have an '07 S with that awful PCM and no aux jack. I'd like to have one added so that I can play Pandora or ipod. It would be nice to replace the entire head unit, but I'm not up for spending $1200+ for that process. Has anyone simply added an AUX input jack to their old PCM?
Old 03-03-2018, 12:00 PM
Eric - Plug Guy
Site Sponsor
Rennlist
Lifetime Member

We might be able to assist LC....email us directly: [email protected] and include an image of the PCM w/keypad buttons, etc. Is there a CD Changer in the front trunk as well?

2009 Turbo Cab

Gone but not forgotten
2004 C4S Cabriolet
1999 C2 Cab
Old 03-03-2018, 12:32 PM
TheBruce
Addict
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Lowcountry View Post
I have an '07 S with that awful PCM and no aux jack. I'd like to have one added so that I can play Pandora or ipod. It would be nice to replace the entire head unit, but I'm not up for spending $1200+ for that process. Has anyone simply added an AUX input jack to their old PCM?
Check the thread called "LaPower Bluetooth". In my opinion its the best ROI option to bring your PCM 2.1 into the modern age. Its about $150 and integrated directly into your PCM factory controls for bluetooth streaming, hands-free calling integrated into the factory controls as well as charging your phone. You can install it DIY in <2hrs or bring it to a local audio guy.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Want to add an AUX input jack for PCM 2.0

Contact Us - About Us - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: