Sponsored by:

Sleepes Speed Shop in Costa Mesa

Old 02-16-2018, 06:42 PM
voodoo
Rennlist Member

Received 60 Likes on 37 Posts
Default Sleepes Speed Shop in Costa Mesa

Hey Fellas,

I recently had a PPI performed on my new to me 997.1 at Sleepers Speed Shop and I thought I’d share some pics.

Here she is. I wanted white and it took a while to find. 2006 S with 19k miles. I gave the original owner his wheels back and had to borrow these. I have a set of Advans being powder coated. Although the standard PPI is plenty, I also had them perform a compression check and run a borescope down each cylinder to be safe. Everything checked out fine so they changed the oil too.

Solid line up out front

Friends 964 getting the motor cleaned up and their 997 SEMA build on the lifts

If you're anywhere near Orange County and need some work performed on your air or watercooled 911 I can't recommend these guys enough.

Ryan
Old 02-16-2018, 08:35 PM
DesmoSD
Three Wheelin'

Received 355 Likes on 252 Posts

That's awesome Ryan! I love that 964 and remember seeing it in person at your Eibach open house. Man, how does he get up the driveway being that low. My Supra is lowered moderately and that thing would scrap if not careful.
Old 02-17-2018, 08:36 PM
voodoo
Rennlist Member

Received 60 Likes on 37 Posts

Originally Posted by DesmoSD
That's awesome Ryan! I love that 964 and remember seeing it in person at your Eibach open house. Man, how does he get up the driveway being that low. My Supra is lowered moderately and that thing would scrap if not careful.
I’d guess very carefully!

My ITR is pretty low too. It’s bad when you get invited to attend and event and you have to ask how steep the driveway is....

Old 02-20-2018, 02:58 PM
DesmoSD
Three Wheelin'

Received 355 Likes on 252 Posts

Originally Posted by voodoo

I’d guess very carefully!

My ITR is pretty low too. It’s bad when you get invited to attend and event and you have to ask how steep the driveway is....
Nice ITR and very low. Speaking of Teggy's, my first car that I bought as a young adult was a 94 GSR fresh off of a lease. Those are fun rev-happy cars and they sure don't make them like they used to.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Sleepes Speed Shop in Costa Mesa