Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Thoughts on this 07 S?

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2017, 06:32 PM
myw
Nordschleife Master

Received 603 Likes on 357 Posts

other then some questionable ideas (that steering wheel stripe, + front bumper mods etc etc), i wouldn't say the car is too out of the ordinary in terms of condition for a car with 60k miles/100k km. from the photos, the car looks likes like its been driven (alacanttera condition, seats, door sills etc etc). but for someone whose budget requires higher milage, for the right price the car could be a a decent project car. I've seen some cleaner cars with 60k miles but there are definitely worse out there.

alot of the tacky stuff can be fixed relatively cheap for a new owner who wants to go to a cleaner oem route since the cars are older and mint discounted oem parts are easy to find (bumper, steering wheel, decklid, wheels etc etc). judging from the taste of the mods i am going to assume a younger owner, so definitely 100% run a dme test as well as ppi including borroscope before any final decisions are made (also due to milage as well).

Originally Posted by daxbox
Sorry to say, lots of red flags, looking at the pics. Looks like she's had a hard life. And, the owner added "alcantera"... doesn't seem to be an enthusiast. Seeing how the car's been treated (like the cheap tires), I would also be worried about the garage that may have installed the mods. Seems like you'd be in for some 'restoration' work to turn back the clock on this car.
​​​​​​
looks like it.
Originally Posted by LISsailor
Is that "GT3" Bumper really just a addon lip and cutout vent between headlights?
+1, but 35-40k usd based on what i have seen in my local market.

Originally Posted by love2drive
The mods i see are in poor taste, in my opinion. Still, if the car is in good running order, it's worth 40k in my view. 45 had there been zero mods.
Old 12-04-2017, 08:43 PM
captainbaker
Burning Brakes

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I have nothing against making you car 'yours'. But when you do semi permanent mods and expect the next guy to pay retail for those mods.....some one has an exhaust leak in the cabin. The current condition of the cabin says it all.

Quick Reply: Thoughts on this 07 S?