Sponsored by:

Anyone in Fort Lauderdale???

Search this Thread

Old 10-09-2017, 04:51 PM
Jlewis1436
Instructor

Received 38 Likes on 14 Posts
Default Anyone in Fort Lauderdale???

So I ordered a GT3RS.1 wing and trunk lid off CarID on Aug 18th. Is carbon fiber and was having it paint matched. CarID said 7 to 10 business days to ship.

When it didn't ship, I called CarID. They called the supplier who said there was a delay in paint...OK...

On 09/30, UPS sends me a notification that the item is ready to be sent and a shipping label created....no item shipped...

Called the company who makes the wing directly as it's listed in the UPS shipping...left a voice mail. Also sent an email.

Tried for 2 more days and says the voice mail for the business is now full.

Called CarID, they said they need 48 hours to get in touch with company.

They called me on Friday, said my items will ship today...via UPS...nothing..

Does anyone live near or know Direct Sales and Designs, 1140 NE 7th Ave #3, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33304????

From what I can find it seems like a 1 man shop. If the guy has some family emergency etc, I get it...life happens...if not, I need to get on CarID to give me back my almost 2k!

Anyone know this guy or shop????? TIA!! I just want my wing before the end of car season in New England!
Old 10-09-2017, 09:12 PM
heatz
Advanced

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

I live 20 min or so North of there. If you don't get a response from them, I'll try to swing by over lunch one day.

Quick Reply: Anyone in Fort Lauderdale???