Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Just Venting

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-2017, 05:44 PM
lowbee
Rennlist Member

Received 397 Likes on 247 Posts

For the passenger side, it is only one-touch up IF the window is already half-way up; otherwise, you have to hold the button until the window passed half way before it will go up by itself. The annoying part is IF you accidentally touched the driver side button, the passenger window will reverse direction but I have learned to live with it
Old 09-08-2017, 05:57 PM
Wayne Smith
Rennlist Member

Received 1,240 Likes on 797 Posts

Originally Posted by lowbee
For the passenger side, it is only one-touch up IF the window is already half-way up; otherwise, you have to hold the button until the window passed half way before it will go up by itself. The annoying part is IF you accidentally touched the driver side button, the passenger window will reverse direction but I have learned to live with it
Ahhhh ... I noticed the reversing passenger window a while ago, but didn't put the sequence together. Good spot on that and thanks for the clarification.

Meanwhile, for everyone in Irma's path, hang on and be safe out there.
Old 09-08-2017, 08:33 PM
Fined
Three Wheelin'

Received 209 Likes on 141 Posts

Originally Posted by jhbrennan
Might just have to get one of these. Thanks
Old 09-09-2017, 01:41 PM
Iceter
Drifting

Received 413 Likes on 243 Posts

Originally Posted by lowbee
Really? I don't even understand how any engineer at Porsche could think that was useful in any way.

Quick Reply: Just Venting