Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Guess the cost of service

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2017 | 02:39 PM
Signalmtb
Banned

Originally Posted by uwrasta
If you've been wrenchin your rovers I would dig into the turbo.

As for the bolt. I would give it a stab. Also just make sure you have the right tools. If you get it out a f up the threads you can helicoil it

yeah, I'm sure I'll get into it at some point. I do need a lift for sure.

re: the bolt...oh it's out and done, part of the $1900. In fact, 1 was already broken, then one more snapped during the process. all others came out fine and all were replaced with OEM bolts. I did get a free car wash and t-shirt out of the deal, so that's at least worth $75.

Next on the list are brake pads and rotors. Clutch accum and all the fluids are new, new CSF radiators, all new suspension components, new 997 Transmission mount, drive shaft flex joint and turbo pressure hoses were just recently done. Should be good for awhile.
Old 02-21-2017 | 03:56 PM
uwrasta
Banned

Originally Posted by Signalmtb
yeah, I'm sure I'll get into it at some point. I do need a lift for sure.

re: the bolt...oh it's out and done, part of the $1900. In fact, 1 was already broken, then one more snapped during the process. all others came out fine and all were replaced with OEM bolts. I did get a free car wash and t-shirt out of the deal, so that's at least worth $75.

Next on the list are brake pads and rotors. Clutch accum and all the fluids are new, new CSF radiators, all new suspension components, new 997 Transmission mount, drive shaft flex joint and turbo pressure hoses were just recently done. Should be good for awhile.
Sweet
Old 02-21-2017 | 04:37 PM
911mhawk
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Signalmtb
Not sure of your plans for the car but it sounds like you've addressed a lot already. If you need brakes and will be tracking the car now is time to consider going with larger FR rotors and caliper spacers or bigger calipers and rotors Fr & Rr.

Quick Reply: Guess the cost of service