vandersmith
Pro

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

Me too - need to scratch the itch soon!
Old 06-10-2018, 12:00 AM
Red998
Rennlist Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

There are so many threads on Rennlist I can’t express how grateful I am to all those who contribute. It’s funny to think back, Vandersmith you had just placed your car for sale when I purchased mine.
I am waiting on car to return from a slew of servicing: (IMS(direct feed), RMS, clutch, AOS, AWD to RWD, LSD).

Question I have is if there will be any issue running the car after the new diff is installed, PMNA Cup diff 45/65 setup, as is without changing all the sway bars out? Any feedback would be great from those who have done the conversion. I have a shakedown/break in i’ll do at VIR. I should the have time and funds to get tarret GT3 sways F/R done in July before I head to the Glen. I read the setups as well which I plan to use once I get them installed. After that is installed I will have the car aligned close to what Vandersmith has listed above (as the prior owner of my car had something similar done).
One a side note Randy Pobst drove my car at VIR and wow. For a car with full interior weighing 3700+ with 2 people he smoked the field while on cup2s.
thanks again fellas!
Old 06-30-2018, 11:44 AM
Red998
Rennlist Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Nobody has experience with this?

Quick Reply: RWD Conversion @ the Track