Notices
996 Turbo Forum 1999-2005
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

TracQuest DE Event At Willow Springs On Sept. 13-14 - Spots Still Open!

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2003, 08:53 AM
John D.
Banned

Received 56 Likes on 36 Posts
Default TracQuest DE Event At Willow Springs On Sept. 13-14 - Spots Still Open!

Greetings Again Rennlisters!

Despite the rain, the TracQuest/Rennlist DE event at Mid-Ohio on Sept. 1-2 was a great success. Now is the chance for you West Coast Rennlist folks to get out to the track with TracQuest - at Willow Springs this coming weekend! The big track at Willow Springs isn't called "The Fastest Road in the West" for nothing; Turns 2, 8 and 9 are 95 mph, 130 mph and 100 mph, respectively, in a reasonably well prepared Porsche driven well. TracQuest events are well known for tons of high quality, low traffic track time, having only rules that are necessary to ensure safety and fun for everyone and great instruction, food, wine, people and camaraderie.

All makes of cars are welcome at and regularly attend TracQuest events, so you'll get to run with a wide variety of cars including Porsches (usually the majority), Ferraris, BMW's, Audis, Corvettes, Vipers, RX-7s and many more. You can participate on one or both days.

Information about the event and on-line registration are available on the TracQuest web site at www.tracquest.com. If you have any questions, feel free to send me an email. Also, if you know of other people who might like to attend, please have them sign up or contact me right away with any questions they may have.

I hope to see you at Willow Springs!

Todd Serota
tserota@tracquest.com (TracQuest high speed driver education)
Old 09-14-2003, 12:48 AM
OldGuy
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 51 Likes on 11 Posts

Is this where My wife and I could learn how to drive our
993 properly? unfortunately the car will not be here
in time But I live close to Willow and I need to
participate in a driver education class for this car.
Especially the wife!
OG

Quick Reply: TracQuest DE Event At Willow Springs On Sept. 13-14 - Spots Still Open!