Sponsored by:

German Auto Fest...Anyone going????

Search this Thread

Old 09-10-2003, 01:41 PM
gt2-996
Track Day

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Fred,

Count me in for Saturday morning at 6am. Looking forward to the drive down!

BTW, where exactly is SilverCreeks? I live in SF and am not familiar with that location. Thanks.

Josh
Old 09-11-2003, 08:40 PM
Fred TTX50
Instructor

For those joining us at 6am Saturday, here are the directions from San Francisco.

Take 101 South. Exit on the Yerba Buena/Capital Expressway Exit. Keep following the off ramp and go by both exits that take you to Capitial Expressway. You will come to a traffic light. Take a left. You will now be on Yerba Buena and you will go under 101.

Follow the road. You will start a slight climb on Yerba Buena. Once you get to the top you will get to a four way traffic light intersection. Turn right on Silver Creek Valley Road. Go down about 3/4 of a mile and you get to another 4 way intersection. Take a right into the parking lot and Starbucks is right there.

The address is 5651 Silver Creek Valley Road

Hope to see you all there.

Fred
Old 09-12-2003, 08:53 PM
sharkster
Addict
Rennlist Member

Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 85 Likes on 38 Posts

Who else is coming? I'm bringing myself a pal with a 993TT and I believe another rennlister with a 993 is comin' to.

Should be fun. I've got tapes ready lol...
Old 09-13-2003, 08:55 AM
Ghost Rider
Banned

Originally posted by PorschePhD
Hey Gang, I am flying out and will be with the EVO guys if anyone is around please stop by and say HI!
Stephen,

You did that just to keep from getting your butt kicked by the other two speed yellow cars at HPT this weekend didn't you? You're missing out on a good time back here, so you better bring something back to share! Maybe some EVO programming from Todd for the 3.6 NA 996?

BTW, if you want to keep tabs on us back here, just check the website:
KCRPCA - Track Event, etc.
Old 09-14-2003, 07:21 AM
sharkster
Addict
Rennlist Member

Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 85 Likes on 38 Posts

Stephen got to see some of my jackassery at work right? We had it all from carbon fiber, to ghetto gauges, to me taking 5 hours to fill my car with a 5 gallon tank of 100 octane (EVOMS' race gas station)... Seriously though, I can't say enough good things about Stephen and Todd. Meeting them in person and dealling with them face to face was a lot of fun. All-in-all it was a porsche-geek-tweak-fest that kicked butt. I wish there were more things like this.

PS Saw the Supercharged 996 from Todd. Damn that is a big supa' charga'. I wonder if it could punk a stock TT? Would be a fun battle.

Quick Reply: German Auto Fest...Anyone going????