Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

How do you not get arrested?

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2015, 05:02 PM
rmc1148
Drifting

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

I saw the cop hit the lights coming at me from opposite direction so I slowed down and pulled over, waited about 5 minutes no one came so continued back to gfs house and they came there and busted me. I was riding with her brother who was behind me quite a bit and he got caught and sent them my way. After lawyer fees and fines it was about a 1000 in 1993. A good police friend from NJ helped a lot as they also said I eluded= which I did not.
Old 02-15-2015, 05:02 PM
"02996ttx50
Banned

Received 25 Likes on 21 Posts

Originally Posted by Th Dude
This seems to do the trick....if you live in California.

ha funny..I belong to that benevolent society and the lasd officers fund as well.

In fact I have more than a few letters of appreciation acknowledging my appreciation of local law enforcement. As you know, I live on a road others believe is in fact a racetrack, and that just isn't so.

It can be helpful to befriend the local "beat" cops. Hell they use the end of my driveway for radar and I even welcome "their" presence.
Old 02-15-2015, 06:10 PM
autobonrun
Rennlist Member

Received 406 Likes on 257 Posts

Originally Posted by "02996ttx50
ha funny..I belong to that benevolent society and the lasd officers fund as well.

In fact I have more than a few letters of appreciation acknowledging my appreciation of local law enforcement. As you know, I live on a road others believe is in fact a racetrack, and that just isn't so.

It can be helpful to befriend the local "beat" cops. Hell they use the end of my driveway for radar and I even welcome "their" presence.
This reminds me of when I lived in Houston. I saw a 930 turbo there once with "100 Club" stickers on every window of the car. Great organization despite the personal motives some might have for joining.

https://www.the100club.org/what-is-t...-club/about-us
Old 02-15-2015, 06:37 PM
blackboy
Pro

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by turbo4 me
A friend who is a Lieutenant in the NC Highway Patrol (which is a handy friend to have) told me that if they clock you over 100 mph they will take you to jail- if you stopped immediately that might mitigate it but it's a reckless driving charge. And if you run, you have about 30 seconds to get away and hide; otherwise the radio gives them such a big advantage that you are going to get caught. And you will face a refusal to stop charge (resisting arrest) on top of reckless etc. Better get a good attorney-
and you should be arrested.

Quick Reply: How do you not get arrested?